Upgrading to the Production Edition
When you subscribe to the Production Edition, you gain access to the following
Get started with the Production Edition
To make to most out of the Production Edition, follow these steps:
- Configure Blackfire environments
based on your workflows, tooling and infrastructure. If you need help,
- Configure access to your
organization and environments.
- If you have configured Blackfire on a public website, set up periodic
- Write your first tests,
scenarios and metrics.
- Learn how to trigger builds using
native integrations, CI/CD pipelines and the API (PHP
- Set up notification channels
for your monitoring alerts and build results.
When you configure Blackfire environments,
consider where your app is deployed and why. For instance, you can create the
- One environment for development. All of your team members can use the
corresponding server credentials on their machines to benefit from the
Production Edition features while profiling locally deployed apps.
- One environment for testing/staging. This allows you to
automatically start Blackfire builds if you have continuous
integration/continuous development tooling and infrastructure
- One environment for production, where you can configure periodic builds and
get detailed insights into code performance.
Configure Blackfire Monitoring and
periodic builds and get live insights into code
performance where it really matters.